Weekend Special: Mushroom Rice
- 1.8k Likes
- 0 Comment
Mushroom rice is extremely easy-to-make and nutritious. Make your weekend special with this tasty one-pot meal.
Image source: https://www.recipetineats.com/
- Butter- 2 teaspoons
- Mushrooms- 6 (coarsely chopped)
- Garlic- 1 clove (minced)
- Green onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Chicken broth- 2 cups
- Uncooked white rice- 1 cup
- Fresh parsley- 1/2 teaspoon (chopped)
- Salt and pepper- to taste
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, and green onion.
- Stir occasionally, until mushrooms are cooked properly and liquid has evaporated.
- Add rice and chicken broth.
- Season with parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.