Weekend Breakfast: Greek Omelette
- 456 Likes
- 0 Comment
Greeks are known for their looks, their culture, their Gods, and their food! This omelette is quick, nutritious and easy to whip up!Serves 1
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- 5-7 black olives, sliced
- 2 slices bread (of your choice), toasted
- Take a non-stick skillet and heat it over medium heat.
- Coat it with oil and add broccoli to the skillet. Stir it for 2 minutes.
- Take a small bowl and add egg, feta, olives and dill to it.
- Add egg mixture to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip omelette and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread.