Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
This easy-to-make dish is nutritious and healthy. It goes well with non-vegetarian or vegetarian meal.
Image source: https://www.platingsandpairings.com/
- Broccoli heads- 2 (separated into florets)
- Extra-virgin olive oil- 2 teaspoons
- Sea salt- 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper- 1/2 teaspoon (ground)
- Garlic- 1 clove (minced)
- Lemon juice- 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Take a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Spread broccoli on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven, wait until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork or toothpick.
- Transfer to a serving tray.
- Squeeze lemon juice over broccoli before serving.