Refreshing Raw Mango Salad
The tangy taste of raw mangoes, combined with red chilli powder, takes many of us back to the taste of childhood. With a few additions, this can be converted into a yummy salad, perfect for a summer weekend brunch.Serves 1
- Raw mango: 1 ½ cup
- Onion: ⅓ cup
- Red chilli: 1 tsp
- Mint leaves: 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lettuce: ⅓ cup
- Honey: 1 tsp
- Peanuts: crushed (for garnish)
- Peel the raw mangoes and grate them.
- Slice the onions.
- Mix mango and onion in a large bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together with the raw mangoes and onions.
- Add crushed peanuts and serve the salad on a bed of lettuce.