Quinoa With Asian Flavours
Want to eat healthy, but craving for something delicious? Try this easy-to-make recipe and enjoy the goodness of the ultimate superfood- Quinoa.
Image source: https://www.foodnetwork.com/
- Extra virgin olive oil- 1 tablespoon
- Quinoa- 1 cup
- Chicken broth- 2 cups
- Soy sauce- 2 tablespoons
- Fresh ginger root- 1 tablespoon (minced)
- Garlic- 1 clove (minced)
- Green onions- 2 (chopped)
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add quinoa and allow to toast for 2 to 3 minutes, then throw in chicken broth, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Increase heat and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes, until all liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir quinoa with a fork and top with green onions.
- It’s ready to be served.