Did You Know These 6 Benefits Of Pineapple Juice?
- 145 Likes
- 0 Comment
True love is like a pineapple - sweet, selfless, detoxifying, and healthy for the body, mind, and soul.
You are a piña colada fan, are you? Well then, you must be fond of pineapple juice, which is great, as pineapple juice offers considerable health benefits. It not only helps to rid the body of wastes and impurities, but also strengthens the internal systems. What are the properties of pineapple that make it so unique? Here is a sneak peek:
healthhunt recommends - Rostaa Pouch Pineapple 125 gm
1. Presence of vitamin C – Doctors often advise us to take vitamin C supplements to strengthen our immune system and detoxify our body. You can keep aside the supplement and drink pineapple juice instead, as it is rich in vitamin C. Incidentally, vitamin C also delays cataract formation. So, one can say – a glass of pineapple juice a day keeps cataract away!
2. Deworming properties – Deworming is a regular exercise one must perform, especially for children, to rid the body of intestinal worms. Pineapple juice helps with this. So instead of consuming medicines, we can drink pineapple juice regularly for deworming our gut.
3. Diuretic properties – Pineapple juice has diuretic properties, which means that it helps in the creation of urine. Regular urination is important to clean the body of toxins. We need to drink sufficient water for cleansing. Why not push in a glass of pineapple juice into the water intake routine?
Image Source: https://pixabay.com/
4. Bromelain – Pineapples are blessed with a wonder enzyme, bromelain, which has many therapeutic properties. It helps control stomach infections, bloating, and constipation, and is useful for alleviating arthritic conditions. Bromelain improves the mucous lining of the respiratory tract, and is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Mineral rich – Our skeletal structure needs a good amount of calcium, phosphorous, and potassium for proper growth and maintenance, and pineapples provide these minerals in abundance.
6. Manganese – Pineapples also contain a lot of manganese. How does it help? Well, manganese is a very important mineral for the human body. It helps the body fight ageing and disease, by neutralising free radicals. So drink pineapple juice daily to keep yourself young and vibrant!
With so many benefits to offer, one would think that pineapple is the king among fruits – and it does look regal, with its unique leafy crown, doesn’t it? Start having a glass of pineapple juice every day, and see the benefits for yourself!