Lemon Herb Chicken
This dish is healthy, delicious and easy-to-prepare. The herbs and spices add a distinct flavour and aroma to the dish. Try this winter comfort food today.
Image source: http://www.simplyscratch.com/
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves- 2
- Lemon- 1
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dried Oregano- 1 pinch
- Fresh parsley for garnish- 2 sprigs
- Cut lemon in half, and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon on chicken. Season with salt to taste. Let sit.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, put chicken in pan.
- Sauté chicken and add juice from other 1/2 lemon. Also add pepper to taste, and dried oregano.
- Sauté each side for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.