Healthy Tofu Bites
- 1.4k Likes
- 0 Comment
This recipe is easy-to-make and healthy. You and your family will get addicted to this delicious and nutritious snack.
Image source: https://www.allrecipes.com/
- Tofu- 500 gms, extra firm, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Vegetable oil- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Dark sesame oil- 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce- 2 tablespoons
- Rice vinegar- 1 tablespoon
- Keep tofu on a thick layer of paper towels.
- Cover tofu with paper towels, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Press it, occasionally.
- Add oils in a large non-stick pan. Heat it over medium to high heat.
- Add tofu and sauté for 5-7 minutes. When tofu turns brown, place it in a bowl.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and vinegar; toss gently to coat properly.
- Cover and chill for an hour; stir occasionally.
- Tofu bites are ready to be served.