Healthy Oats Chilla
Oats chilla is rich in protein and easy-to-make. It’s a healthy and delicious breakfast option.
Image source: https://yummyindiankitchen.com/
- White oats- 2 cup
- Yoghurt- 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- Coriander- 25-50 grams (finely chopped)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (finely chopped)
- Grind oats till it turns into powder.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add water, salt, and yoghurt, to form a batter. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and apply 1 tsp oil.
- For each chilla, spread one helping of the batter in the pan. Sprinkle some coriander, onion, tomato, and green chillies over the chilla.
- When one side becomes crisp and brown, flip it over. Sprinkle 1 tsp of oil around the pan and cook till the other side also becomes brown and crisp.
- Transfer the chilla onto a serving plate and serve hot with yoghurt, green chutney or pickle.