Healthy Green Beans Ki Sabzi
Try this delicious and healthy ‘Beans ki Sabzi’ for lunch or dinner. It’s easy-to-make and loaded with fibre and nutrition.
Image source: https://flavouroma.com/
- Fresh green beans: 2 cups (chopped)
- Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chillies: 2 dry
- Dry mango powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Green chilli- 1(finely chopped)
- Coriander powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Water: 1/4 cup
Image source: https://www.archanaskitchen.com/
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds, dried red chillies, and onion; sauté till they turn golden brown.
- Now add turmeric powder, green chillies, dry mango powder, red chilli powder, and coriander powder.
- Add beans, salt, and water.
- Cover the lid for 10-15 minutes or until the beans soften.
- Serve hot with chapatis on the side.