Grape, Green Apple, And Kale Pops
Try this simple and easy recipe to relish the goodness of ice-cold popsicles in the sweltering hot weather. Beat the heat (guilt-free!) with these popsicles.
Image Source: https://kitchenconfidante.com/
- Green-grape juice- 2 cups
- Green grapes- 2 cups (seedless)
- Kale- 2 cups (stemmed and torn)
- Ripe bananas- 2
- Green apple- 1 (chopped)
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Throw in grape juice, grapes, kale, bananas, apple, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer, keep pressing with a spatula to squeeze out maximum liquid.
- Pour the liquid into ice-pop moulds (you can pour the liquid into 8 ‘4-ounce’ moulds).
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until they are firm and frozen.