Fruits That Increase Your Natural Beauty
Venus, the Roman Goddess of beauty, is every man’s dream! What is her beauty secret?Beautiful hair, glowing skin, bright eyes, sparkling teeth, pink lips, strong nails…and the list goes on. These are the parameters of the ‘Venusian’ looks that we all crave. How can we get them? Well, Venus has blessed us with edibles that can enhance our beauty – fruits!
- Blackberries – Blackberries are for youthful skin! They score high on antioxidant properties, and protect the skin from inflammation. Eat blackberries with your cereals, salads, or crush them into your smoothies. Applying blackberry paste on your face will also help.
2. Lemon – Add lemon juice to your food, or drink it in the morning with warm water and honey. Why? Because it will enhance your beauty. Blackheads, acne, scars, and dull spots will reduce with lemon juice treatment. The vitamin C present in lemons helps in the formation of collagen for the skin.
3. Watermelon – Do you know that watermelon can be rubbed on your skin? Well, it is a fact that watermelon contains lycopene – a plant pigment that has powerful antioxidant properties, and makes the skin smooth. So eat a lot of juicy watermelon in the summer months, and give your skin a treat.
4. Apples – An apple a day keeps the beautician at bay! Apples are rich in malic acid and vitamin C, which are good for the teeth, the skin, the hair…actually, for all parts of the body! Chew on a crunchy apple every day, and get your gums massaged in the process – healthy gums ensure a beautiful smile :)
5. Avocados – Want healthy hair and nails? Eat avocados regularly. Rich in vitamin C, biotin, and fatty acids, avocados promote cell regeneration and rejuvenation. The fatty acids help lubricate the body, and provide lustre to the skin.
6. Strawberries – Strawberries contain malic acid, which is a whitening agent. So eating strawberries is good for your teeth – natural bleach! Also, applying strawberry paste to your face will ensure a glow and freshness that will make others envious!
7. Bananas – Bananas are nutrient rich, and eating a banana a day is like taking a tonic. Bananas are rich in potassium, which nourishes and hydrates the body. Rich in vitamins A, E, and B, bananas act as an antidote to ageing.
8. Pomegranates – All parts of the pomegranate are rich in nutrients. Pomegranate seeds are a superfood – they help nourish the body, fight oxidation, improve metabolism etc. Eating pomegranate seeds ensures a healthy body and a glowing complexion.
9. Papaya – Papaya contains papain, a wonder enzyme that helps counter free radicals, and heals damaged skin – it is literally a beauty-enhancing compound! Rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A, papaya works wonders for the body and the digestive system. And when the digestive system works properly, the skin looks good.
Why waste money on beauty treatments when nature is your best beautician?! Just eat fruits every day!