Fresh And Healthy Corn Salad Recipe
This corn salad is delicious, healthy and light. Try this quick and easy recipe at home.
Image source: https://www.delish.com/
- Fresh corn kernels – 2 cups
- Red onions – 1 (chopped)
- Tomatoes – 1 (chopped)
- Coriander – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Green chillies – 2 (de-seeded and chopped- add more if you like)
- Lime juice – 3-4 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice down the corn kernels from the cob. Bring water to boil in a deep pot and add salt.
- On medium heat, cook kernels until done (for nearly 5-8 minutes).
- Strain water and while the corn is still hot, add chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies, and fresh coriander leaves.
- Toss and check for salt before serving.