Fresh Fruit And Yoghurt Ice Pops
These simple and delicious ice pops are easy-to-make. Kids love these popsicles on hot summer days.
Image source: https://www.bettycrocker.com/
- Fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and sliced bananas: 2 cups (mixed)
- Plain or vanilla yoghurt: 2 cups
- White sugar: 1/4 cup
- Paper cups: 8 (small)
- Popsicle sticks: 8
- Add the mixed blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, sliced bananas, yoghurt, and sugar into a blender. Cover, and blend until fruit is chunky or smooth, as per your taste.
- Fill paper cups 3/4 full with fruit mixture. Cover the top of each cup with a strip of aluminum foil. Poke a popsicle stick through the centre of the foil on each cup.
- Place the cups in the freezer for at least 4-5 hours.
- To serve, remove foil and peel off the paper cup.