Creamy Turmeric Latte
Try this healthy and easy-to-make latte. It’s loaded with the goodness of turmeric and tastes really well.Ingredients:
- Unsweetened almond or coconut milk: 1 cup
- Fresh turmeric root: 1 tablespoon, grated (or use approximately 2 teaspoons turmeric paste)
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Ginger root: 1 tablespoon, freshly grated or 1 teaspoon ground
- Coconut oil or ghee: 1 tablespoon
- Raw honey: as per taste
- Heat a saucepan over low heat.
- Add almond or coconut milk to the pan. Do not bring it to boil.
- Add turmeric, ginger and cinnamon to the milk.
- Next, combine coconut oil with nut milk and heat together, until melted.
- Use a blender to blend the milk (while it’s still being heated) to make it frothy.
- Add honey to taste and serve.