Bosom(pedia): Breast Shapes And Nipple Types
Everybody has a right to have their own opinions but if you don’t believe that boobs are one of the most beautiful creations of God, then, well, you need to get your eyes tested. Round, soft, fluffy, adorned with intricately crafted nipples- how can someone not adore them?Additionally, what makes breasts more attractive is that they’re all unique in their own way.
Yes, we can easily write a ballad about breasts, but we know this is not what you came here for. So, without wasting too much of your time, we’ll get to the point. Let’s give you an insight into the types of breasts that science has discovered till date.
- Asymmetric: If one of your breasts is a different size than the other, you have asymmetric breasts. No, having asymmetric breasts is not abnormal. In fact, asymmetric breasts are one of the most common types of breasts. It’s said that 88 % of women have breast asymmetry, and this is totally normal and natural.
- Bell-shaped breasts: Bell-shaped breasts are called bell-shaped breasts because like bells they are narrower at the top and rounder at the bottom. This shape is generally found in heavier breasts.
- East-West: If your nipples appear to point outwards in opposite direction, you have got East-West breasts!
- Athletic: Having athletic breasts has nothing to do with you being or not being an athlete. Athletic breasts are wider, muscular-looking, and have less tissue. This type is more common in breasts on the smaller side.
- Relaxed: If you are young and breasts hang a tad downwards, then you probably have relaxed breasts type. So, girl, relax, your breasts aren’t sagging pre-maturely, a tad bit ‘hanging-down’ is normal.
- Round: Ah, the most advertised type. Round breasts are, as the name suggests, circular, full, and equal at the top as well as the bottom.
- Teardrop: These breasts are very much similar to round breasts but a tad heavier on the bottom.
- Side-set: These breasts have a wide space in between them, they could often look similar to East-West breasts, but their nipples usually point a little forward, than the East-West ones.
- Slender: Common among the smaller sizes, slender breasts are wider on the top and narrower at the bottom.
- Protruding: Protruding nipples extend outwards from the areola and point outwards. The nipple can become even more pronounced with cold or stimulation.
- Flat: When not cold or stimulated, these nipples blend into the areola. The nipple area looks like a small, raised mound on top of the breast.
- Bumpy: Women tend to get worried when they notice little bumps on their nipples but these bumps are nothing but Montgomery glands. All nipples have Montgomery glands, it’s just that sometimes they are more visible which gives the nipples a bumpy look.
- Puffy: When relaxed, the nipple and areolas give a look of raised mound over the breast. However, when they are cold or stimulated, the nipples can look more raised.
- Hairy: It’s perfectly normal to have a little bit of hair around your nipples on the areola area. Like other parts of the body, we tend to have hair follicles around the nipple, some people’s hair follicles are more active due to which they grow noticeable hair around their nipples as well.ty
- Inverted: Though not very common, inverted nipples point inward instead of out and are totally normal.
- Unilateral inverted: In this type, the nipple of one breast retracts inward, while the other is raised outwards.
- Supernumerary: Yup, some people have extra nipples, and yes, this too is totally normal. These nipples could look like flat moles or have a fully-formed, raised bump.