Beetroot Pomegranate Juice
This refreshing juice is packed with nutrients and antioxidants. It will also help you cool off on a hot summer afternoon. Try this easy-to-make recipe and enjoy the goodness of this super-healthy drink.Ingredients:
- Beetroot - 1 medium-sized (1 cup chopped)
- Pomegranate - 1 (1 cup of seeds)
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp (or half a big lemon)
- Sugar/ Honey - 2-3 tbsp
- Wash the beetroot and peel the skin. Chop it into small pieces.
- Cut the pomegranate and separate the seeds from the skin and the white membrane.
- Add the chopped beetroot pieces and pomegranate seeds to a juicer.
- Also, add ½ cup of cold water.
- Blend these together until you get a smooth purée.
- Strain it into a bowl.
- To the strained juice, add lemon juice, sugar, and another cup of cold water.
- Serve immediately with or without ice cubes.