6 Simple Ways To Be A Little Healthier Everyday
- 51 Likes
- 0 Comment
There exists no shortcut to a healthy, happy life - only small, steady improvements that happen every day.
- GRAB YOUR TOES AND PULL: This boosts circulation after your feet have been cramped in air-tight shoes all day.
- GIVE YOUR LINEN A WEEKLY WASH: Dust mites, a common allergen, love to hang out in your bed.
- PUT YOUR PHONE ON SILENT MODE AT NIGHT: Don't let your loved ones come in the way of rest.
- GO COMMANDO ONCE IN A WHILE: Wearing no undergarments—or just cotton ones—allows the external genitals to dry and reduces bacteria growth.
- CRANK DOWN THE VOLUME: MP3 players can create sound up to 120 decibels—loud enough to cause hearing loss over time.
- CHECK YOURSELF OUT: Do a full body check-up on yourself, once a month in a well-lit room.